Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot or Not: Muscular Women

Muscular women! hot or not?

I've had people say that a woman with muscles is intimidating, gross, unattractive, etc.
However, I've also had people who say a woman with a firm body, and a little extra muscle is very sexy. It depends on the person I suppose, a woman with muscle seems fiery, powerful, strong. and if you like women like that, then you probably find it attractive.

I think the reason a lot of men don't find it attractive is because they like the fragile women that they can take care of so they feel like the head honcho in the relationship, and there's nothing wrong with that! Believe me men- nothing frustrates me more than women going on about women's rights, women being just as strong as men, how men shouldn't be head honcho and women have the right to be independent because yes, women do have that right and women can be just as strong but they also have the right NOT to be.
If women have the choice, they should have the choice to be the fragile, submissive girls and have their man be more in charge.

But! I digress. So leave comments, do you think muscular women are attractive or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment