Friday, August 17, 2012

Aeropostale tank tops...


 I hate when i dont investigate EVERY detail of clothes before i buy them.
example and todays case:
aeropostale tank tops. I figured I'm going to wear my low v-cut coca cola t-shirt to work, so i'll layer it by putting my white tank top under it. but of course. the tank top has a built in bra that makes it FREAKIN IMPOSSIBLE to lift any higher than with the elastic below your chest. how much did this tank top help cover? NOTHING. IT COVERED NOTHING. so the people at work will be happy to know my tits are falling out of my shirt.

If you're on the smaller side when it comes to your chest these shirts would probably be fine for you, but i wear small tank tops because i have a relatively small body besides my chest so these tank tops dont work well.

I really like American Eagle tank tops. just throwing that out there. what about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment